felix-users mailing list archives

From Brunner Basil <ba...@entwinemedia.com>
Subject Re: javax.xml.stream constraint violation
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:42:36 GMT
> If you deploy the ServiceMix XML API bundles you might want to remove the xml package
exports from the default Felix framework exports (see in the felix folder for some properties
files and the org.osgi.framework.system.packages property.

If I understand the org.osgi.framework.system.packages property correctly, I have to declare
ALL packages I wanna have exported by the system bundle. Is there something like the opposite
of the org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra property (specify packages I want to remove
from the default packages)? Or is it good practice to specify org.osgi.framework.system.packages
with only the packages I really need?

-Basil