felix-users mailing list archives

From Fairouz Fakhfakh <fairouz.fakhf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create dynamic instance with iPOJO
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 00:47:08 GMT
Thank you for your quick reply.
I still have a problem in the method  *createComponentInstance *
for example: instance = fact.*createComponentInstance*(props);
=>I get the following message:The method createComponentInstance(Hashtable)
is undefined for the type SunPCSC.Factory
 Do you have an idea about this problem, please?
 Thank you for answering me.
 Best regards,

--
 Fairouz Fakhfakh