felix-users mailing list archives

From elMateo <soyelma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connect a bundle to a data base
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:02:01 GMT
I'm working with the code of Neil and I have a problem: Felix show a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.sql.DataSource not found

I import the javax.sql package in my manifest file but I don't know if I
need a bundle with this package in my Apache Felix. If I need a bundle with
this, what is this bundle? I don't find a bundle called javax.sql and I
have imported the MySQL connector/J bundle too.