felix-users mailing list archives

From elMateo <soyelma...@gmail.com>
Subject MySQL in Apache Felix
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:02:05 GMT
Hello all,

I want to use persistence in Apache Felix. For this I have a MySQL database.

When I start my bundle Apache Felix show this exception:

java.sql.SQLException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/naming/RefAddr
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:435)
        at
com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:381)
        at
com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java
:305)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

Does anyone have any idea about what is going on?

I tried to import in the manifest file the javax.naming librery too.

Thanks in advance, Jesus