felix-users mailing list archives

From elMateo <soyelma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connect a bundle to a data base
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:50:13 GMT
This is an extract of my pom file:

           <plugin>
<groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
<extensions>true</extensions>
<configuration>
<manifestLocation>META-INF</manifestLocation>
<instructions>
<_removeheaders>Ignore-Package</_removeheaders>
<Bundle-SymbolicName>bundleDBConnector</Bundle-SymbolicName>
<Bundle-Name>bundleDBConnector</Bundle-Name>
<Bundle-Activator>com.database.bundle.Activator</Bundle-Activator>
<Export-Package>com.database.bundle;-split-package:=merge-last</Export-Package>
<Import-Package>org.osgi.framework</Import-Package>
<DynamicImport-Package>javax.sql.*,com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.*</DynamicImport-Package>
</instructions>
</configuration>
</plugin>

Is it correct?? Uff, still it appears the same exception :(