felix-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA , OSGi but without blueprint
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 04:16:05 GMT
Hey Jerome,

a) why do you want to drop blueprint?
b) aries might be the better place for those questions?
c) using bytecode weaving it's (in theory at least) possible to make
this work without any blueprint and aries; though, the problem right
now will be (AFAIK) that there are no annotations for injecting the
entity manager and for transactions in aries right now which will make
this approach (at least for now) impossible.

Kind regards,
Andreas