felix-users mailing list archives

From Rice Yeh <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to add root resource classes to JAXRSServerFactoryBean after its server is created
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 03:57:45 GMT
Hi,
  Is it possible to add root resource classes to JAXRSServerFactoryBean
after its server is created? I am running on OSGi and use blueprint. My
requirement comes from a bundle b1 with resource classes wanting to share
the same destination address as the main bundle b0. I don't want to enlist
the resource classes in b1 into the b0's jaxrs:serviceBeans definition
because b0 has to import b1 and there are so many unpredictable b1s. The
following is an illustration of my problem:

<<jaxrs:server address="/hr" id="b0">
  <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
    ... resource classes in b0 ...
    .... I DO NOT WANT resource classes in b1 IS PUT HERE ...
  </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
</jaxrs:server>

Rice