felix-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Pierce <jondavid...@gmail.com>
Subject maven-bundle-plugin: dynamically add custom imports
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 13:02:01 GMT
I'm working on a legacy project that we are converting into a set of OSGi
bundles.  Part of the configuration information for one of the bundles is a
custom xml file (not blueprint or spring ds), that contains references to
classes.

I'd like some way to parse our custom xml file at build time and add any of
the packages found there to the instructions for the maven-bundle-plugin.

I was wondering if there is any easy way to do this, without having to
replace the maven-bundle-plugin with our own custom plugin.

Thanks,
Jonathan