felix-users mailing list archives

From jerome moliere <jerome.moli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA , OSGi but without blueprint
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 15:54:04 GMT
Hi Andreas ,
thanks for your answers please find my answers below...

best regards
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J
auteur Eyrolles
blog: http://romjethoughts.blogspot.com
OSGi book available now!!!

> a) why do you want to drop blueprint?

to keep it as simple as possible .... I don't need another dependency
injection system , SCR is powerful and far sufficient for my needs...
I don't need XML parsing and so on...
> b) aries might be the better place for those questions?

may be you are right
> c) using bytecode weaving it's (in theory at least) possible to make
> this work without any blueprint and aries; though, the problem right
> now will be (AFAIK) that there are no annotations for injecting the
> entity manager and for transactions in aries right now which will make
> this approach (at least for now) impossible.

yes , I just mentionned this point because JPA uses bytecode injection
massively....
I don't have other technical requirements for bytecode injection

Thanks once again