felix-users mailing list archives

From jerome moliere <jerome.moli...@gmail.com>
Subject JPA , OSGi but without blueprint
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 14:35:41 GMT
Hi all,
I'd like to setup an OSGi platform (felix but who cares) containing
JPA client code.
I'd like to use plain OSGi but I don't like much the enterprise
specifications and I would like to use it in a standard environment...
Did someone succeed to export JPA capabilities in a standard OSGi platform ?
I am wondering about using the Apache Aries stuff and to drop all
blueprint stuff....
That is to say :
exporting the JPA API
publishing DataSources into the OSGi platform (whiteboard like model)
being able to provide bytecode enhancement

Thanks for any feedback/guidelines or pointers
kind regards

J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J
auteur Eyrolles
blog: http://romjethoughts.blogspot.com