felix-users mailing list archives

From Reuben Garrett <reubengarr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help: create component instance dynamically with IPOJO
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 02:26:54 GMT
Fairouz,

I'd like to move this discussion to the users mailing list since you have
usage concerns.

I'm not exactly an expert, but I have successfully deployed iPOJO
components in an OSGi environment without those errors.  I'm not sure if
you're using java annotations or XML, but I prefer annotations.

"Cannot be resolved to a type" sounds like a compile-time error.  How are
you building your project?  With Apache Maven?  I wonder if you've defined
the necessary dependencies.

Would you please post more details, such as your source code and project
setup (pom.xml if using Maven)?

Don't give up!  iPOJO has some powerful capabilities worthy of an OSGi
developer's time :)

~ Reuben