felix-users mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded Felix & iPojo
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 07:55:38 GMT
Hi,

On 06.03.2012, at 22:39, Pierre-Gildas MILLON wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I did add some packages to the FRAMEWORK_SYSTEMPACKAGES_EXTRA (the org.osgi.compendium
bundle was missing).

> Now my problem has evolved to the following :
> [WARNING] IPOJO-Extender : Type of component not available: component

It's just a timing issue. A component type is declared before the actual support for this
type. Once the support is started, it will manage it as expected.
Before getting the service be sure to 'wait'/'listen' enough time to let iPOJO finishes the
startup process.

Regards,

Clement

> The Arch Bundle throws the same warning...
>
> Regards,
>
> Pierre-Gildas
>
> Le 06/03/2012 08:48, Pierre-Gildas MILLON a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for your answer but I think I might have found a way out of this :)
>> I tried to declare a service from scratch: using Declarative Services then iPojo
and at last iPojo Annotations.
>> Which lead me to a working bundle (I understood that the annotations were only used
to generate content for the MANIFEST by the way).