felix-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connect a bundle to a data base
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:10:04 GMT
You DO need to import that package "javax.sql" (the rule is that you import ALL packages you
use except java.*, e.g. you don't import java.lang, java.io, java.util etc).

This specific package will be exported by the System Bundle, i.e. the OSGi framework itself.
The same is true for all the javax.* packages that are normally offered by the JRE.

Regards,
Neil