felix-users mailing list archives

From Rémi Druilhe <remi.drui...@orange.com>
Subject Re: Static properties on components
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:50:44 GMT
Le mer. 28 mars 2012 12:11:13 CEST, Clement Escoffier a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On 28.03.2012, at 11:59, Rémi Druilhe wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using the API of iPOJO to instrospect my components and I'd like to filter them
using static properties on components (not on services). Is there a way to do this without
declaring an attribute "field" in my metadata ? Something like that:

> Unfortunately, configuration properties has to be found to either a field or a method.
It looks to me, you're trying to detect components according to a specific 'shape'.

Indeed, I am looking for a specific shape in my component list.

> You should use a handler to achieve it and then check the component using this handler.

Thanks for the answer Clement, I will try this way.

Rémi

> Regards,
>
> Clement
>

>> <component classname="myClass" name="my-name">
>>
>> <properties>
>> <property name="toto" value="tata" ... />
>> </properties>
>> </component>
>>
>> <instance component="my-name"/>
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Regards.
>> --
>> *DRUILHE Remi*
>> *PhD Student @ Orange Labs* *MAPS/SHINE/MADE*
>> Tel : +33 (0)4 76 76 24 27
>> Email: remi.druilhe@orange.com<mailto:remi.druilhe@orange.com>
>> R&D Grenoble 28 chemin du Vieux Chêne - BP98 38243 Meylan Cedex - France

*DRUILHE Remi*
*PhD Student @ Orange Labs* *MAPS/SHINE/MADE*
Tel : +33 (0)4 76 76 24 27
Email: remi.druilhe@orange.com <mailto:remi.druilhe@orange.com>
R&D Grenoble 28 chemin du Vieux Ch�ne - BP98 38243 Meylan Cedex - France