felix-users mailing list archives

From Matias SM <matias...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: Look for a missing dependency in OBR
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 00:59:42 GMT
Thank you for your answer Richard.

Is that API available as a bundle to download?

I see in the Felix svn trunk that the RepositoryAdmin has a "new" method:
 > Resource[] discoverResources(Requirement[] requirements);
Is that what you mean?

Also, I need to "ask" for the resource (bundle) in other server, so I
need to transmit the "requirement" through the network. Is there a way
to do this (e.g. create a requirement from a string) using only the
exported API or should I use the specific implementation?