felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Fragment bundles and Bundle-Classpath of host
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:06:00 GMT
On 3/14/12 05:00 , Neil Bartlett wrote:
> It certainly is possible to use fragments this way, it fact it's almost the sole purpose
of fragments. So there must be something else going on. Please show what kind of error messages
you're seeing.

Agree with Neil. Fragment classes are loaded by the same class loader as
the classes in the host to which they are attached, so they should have
the same visibility to other classes.

-> richard