felix-users mailing list archives

From Peter Nerg <peter.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't find SCR commands in Gogo
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:02:43 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to get started with declarative services on Felix.
According to the documentation (
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-service-component-runtime.html
felix service component ) there should be a sub-command group in Gogo called
scr.
I've installed the bundle for declarative services but no scr commands pop
up in Gogo.

The declarative services seems to work as I can deploy my bundles and get my
services exposed and visible via the Web admin tool.
Though I'd still like to be able to managed my services via Gogo.
I'm pretty sure it's my fault, any hints to what bundles I'm missing.

These are the bundles I have. The last three are my hello-world-test stuff.
START LEVEL 1
   ID|State      |Level|Name
    0|Active     |    0|System Bundle (4.0.2)
    1|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Bundle Repository (1.6.6)
    2|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Configuration Admin Service (1.2.8)
    3|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Command (0.12.0)
    4|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Runtime (0.10.0)
    5|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Shell (0.10.0)
    6|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Http Bundle (2.2.0)
    7|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Declarative Services (1.6.0)
    8|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Web Management Console (3.1.8)
    9|Resolved   |    1|Export Package Component (0.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
   10|Resolved   |    1|Service Interface (0.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
   11|Active     |    1|Service Implementation - Declarative
(0.0.0.SNAPSHOT)

g! scr
gogo: CommandNotFoundException: Command not found: scr

/Peter