felix-users mailing list archives

From Sahoo <sanjeeb.sa...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Http Service context path
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 11:17:18 GMT
This is a bit odd or am I misunderstanding this discussion. OSGi
HttpService spec does talk about ServletContext which existed even in
Servlet 2.1. Each org.osgi.service.http.HttpContext should map to its
own ServletContext. Is that now how Felix HttpService implemented?

Thanks,
Sahoo

On Thursday 09 February 2012 03:25 PM, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a bit of a grey area at this point in time. AFAICT the current Http Service spec
is based on Servlet API 2.1 and there was no Servlet Context at that time.

> Thus all servlets deployed registered with a single Http Service share the same Servlet
Context and thus HttpSession.