felix-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Boehme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject how to deploy dependent jstl jars together with my bundle?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 20:58:28 GMT
Hi,

I have a small Sling bundle that uses JSTL. Everything is fine when I
upload the two files
com.springsource.org.apache.taglibs.standard-1.1.2.jar
and
com.springsource.javax.servlet.jsp.jstl-1.1.2.jar
manually at http://localhost:8080/system/console/bundles and then
install my bundle with 'mvn install'.
But I would like to skip this manual steps to avoid that the users of my
bundle would need to do the same steps.
The following snippets are part of my pom but it didn't help.
Can you please advise how to install/deploy the two jstl bundles
together with mine?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Best,

Sandro

<repositories>
	<repository>
		<id>com.springsource.repository.bundles.release</id>
		<name>SpringSource Enterprise Bundle Repository - SpringSource Bundle
Releases</name>
		<url>http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/release</url>
	</repository>

	<repository>
		<id>com.springsource.repository.bundles.external</id>
		<name>SpringSource Enterprise Bundle Repository - External Bundle
Releases</name>
		<url>http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external</url>
	</repository>
</repositories>

<plugin>
	<groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
	<extensions>true</extensions>
	<configuration>
		<instructions>
			<Embed-Dependency>com.springsource.javax.servlet.jsp.jstl;
com.springsource.org.apache.taglibs.standard;</Embed-Dependency>
		</instructions>
	</configuration>
	<version>2.0.1</version>
</plugin>

<dependencies>
	<dependency>
		<groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
	<artifactId>com.springsource.javax.servlet.jsp.jstl</artifactId>
		<version>1.1.2</version>
	</dependency>
	<dependency>
		<groupId>org.apache.taglibs</groupId>
<artifactId>com.springsource.org.apache.taglibs.standard</artifactId>
		<version>1.1.2</version>
	</dependency>