felix-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Roduit <nicolas.rod...@mycable.ch>
Subject How to handle same bundles from different locations?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 19:04:51 GMT
Hi all,

I've made an application with the latest release of Apache Felix
framework and set the property "org.osgi.framework.storage.clean" to
"none". Bundles are not loaded correctly when a bundle come from an
different location of the one during the previous launch. Having
different URLs for the same bundle seems to be an issue if the cache is
not cleared.
I see in log: Bundle symbolic name and version are not unique

It is a client application deploy through Java Web Start form several
providers. So cleaning the cache at every launch is not a solution.
Is there any recommendations for having multiple repositories with
identical bundles?

Thanks,

Nicolas