felix-users mailing list archives

From Lance Frohman <lfroh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: split package problem
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 18:33:15 GMT
(system bundle - yes).I tried:

Require-Bundle: batik-ext,org.apache.felix.main
and
Require-Bundle: batik-ext,system.bundle

both get:
     [java] WARNING: Could not create framework, plugins disabled:
Unresolved co
nstraint in bundle com.affymetrix.igb.Bookmark [2]: Unable to resolve 2.0:
missi
ng requirement [2.0] osgi.wiring.package;
(osgi.wiring.package=com.affymetrix.ig
b.shared) [caused by: Unable to resolve 26.0: missing requirement [26.0]
osgi.wi
ring.bundle; (osgi.wiring.bundle=org.apache.felix.main)]