felix-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Melby <jme...@gmail.com>
Subject Suppress javax.jws from JDK 1.6
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:05:13 GMT
How can I configure Felix to suppress the javax.ws classes included in JDK
1.6? The problem I am running into is using CXF DOSGi with JAX-WS web
service classes. The cxf-bundle-minimal is unable to find the @WebService
annotation on my web service interfaces because the annotation map has a
different WebService.class object than the cxf bundle is looking for. I
have included the proper javax.jws import in my own bundle's mainifest and
I know that the annotations are picked up... when I debug into the code,
however, I see that the class object for WebService.class is different than
the one that cxf is looking for when it calls
cls.getAnnotation(WebService.class). I am expecting that instead both the
cxf bundle and my own web service bundle should both be using the javax.jws
class from the geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec bundle. I can make the problem
go away by using JDK 1.5 instead (where javax.jws is not included in the
JDK), and everything works. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Jeff