felix-users mailing list archives

From "Stephan-Frank Henry" <Frank.He...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Dumb question about iPojo service structure
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:59:11 GMT
On 17.01.2012, at 13:10, Guillaume Sauthier wrote:

> Looks like you have no instance of the HelloImpl component
> Can you check that this component also provides a service (using @Provides
> for example) ?

Yes, I have virtually the same as in the examples located under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/ipojo/examples/tutorial-maven

I actually did diffs with meld to see that they are the same. ;)
Perhaps there have been some changes in iPojo since the examples have last been updated and
thus some default behaviour or another no longer happens.

But thanks for the tips.

Perhaps you or others could create a working sample (plus details on what versions are being
used)?

thanks & br

Frank