felix-users mailing list archives

From "Stephan-Frank Henry" <Frank.He...@gmx.net>
Subject Dumb question about iPojo service structure
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:44:11 GMT
Howdy,

I have been following the tutorials on iPojo but have run into a snag.
>From most of the tutorials, you always have one service definition bundle, N service instances
and then the consumers.

Is it not possible to have one service definition and on service instance in one bundle?
I'm just wondering.

btw: is there a guide to troubleshooting for iPojo anywhere? We are looking into Felix &
iPojo as an alternative to JBoss and troubleshooting for JBoss was often a nightmare. So any
effort towards improvement in that direction would be worth gold.

thanks

Frank