felix-users mailing list archives: December 2011

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Loic Petit [iPOJO] Bug while calling dispose under knopflerfish Thu, 01 Dec, 11:43
Reto Bachmann-Gmür omit version in import statement Thu, 01 Dec, 15:11
Felix Meschberger Re: omit version in import statement Thu, 01 Dec, 15:20
Mike Spoonauer How can I use XPath in my OSGi bundle? Fri, 02 Dec, 03:41
Rob Walker Re: How can I use XPath in my OSGi bundle? Fri, 02 Dec, 05:47
Mike Spoonauer RE: How can I use XPath in my OSGi bundle? Fri, 02 Dec, 13:22
Rob Walker Re: How can I use XPath in my OSGi bundle? Fri, 02 Dec, 13:50
Stuart McCulloch [ANN] Apache Felix maven-bundle-plugin 2.3.6 released Fri, 02 Dec, 17:05
Mike Spoonauer RE: How can I use XPath in my OSGi bundle? Fri, 02 Dec, 17:05
Stuart McCulloch Re: Problems when removing dependency jars from <Embed-Dependency> section Fri, 02 Dec, 22:44
Stuart McCulloch Re: Replacing -SNAPSHOT in version strings Fri, 02 Dec, 23:01
Rob Walker Re: How can I use XPath in my OSGi bundle? Mon, 05 Dec, 06:03
Barbara Rosi-Schwartz Split package problem with maven bundle plugin Mon, 05 Dec, 15:47
Lance Frohman repoAdmin.discoverResources() parameters Mon, 05 Dec, 20:07
Richard S. Hall Re: repoAdmin.discoverResources() parameters Tue, 06 Dec, 05:33
Dileepa Jayakody Re: Problems when removing dependency jars from <Embed-Dependency> section Tue, 06 Dec, 06:26
Fabian Broekhof Resources administration / Virtual Bundle Tue, 06 Dec, 08:07
Christian Schneider How to get better readable Manifest files with the maven bundle plugin Tue, 06 Dec, 11:25
Lance Frohman Re: repoAdmin.discoverResources() parameters Tue, 06 Dec, 17:04
Mark Derricutt Using maven-scr-plugin under JDK 1.7 Tue, 06 Dec, 22:36
Stuart McCulloch Re: How to get better readable Manifest files with the maven bundle plugin Tue, 06 Dec, 23:28
Stuart McCulloch Re: Using maven-scr-plugin under JDK 1.7 Wed, 07 Dec, 01:51
Richard S. Hall Re: repoAdmin.discoverResources() parameters Wed, 07 Dec, 03:22
Mark Derricutt Re: Using maven-scr-plugin under JDK 1.7 Wed, 07 Dec, 03:50
Clement Escoffier Re: Using maven-scr-plugin under JDK 1.7 Wed, 07 Dec, 07:19
Maguire, Andrew (GE Energy) Use of ; in command line Wed, 07 Dec, 15:06
Matt Madhavan Urgent - PAX -logging Vs Logback Wed, 07 Dec, 19:41
Toni Menzel Re: Urgent - PAX -logging Vs Logback Wed, 07 Dec, 20:46
Richard S. Hall Re: Use of ; in command line Thu, 08 Dec, 04:06
Sam Spycher Re: Urgent - PAX -logging Vs Logback Thu, 08 Dec, 06:38
Derek Baum Re: Use of ; in command line Thu, 08 Dec, 07:21
Guillaume Nodet Re: Urgent - PAX -logging Vs Logback Thu, 08 Dec, 07:57
Ken Gilmer [ANN] Felix Lightweight HTTP Service version 0.1.2 Released Thu, 08 Dec, 08:08
cmoulliard Same package from different bundles Thu, 08 Dec, 16:53
jerome.moli...@gmail.com Re: Same package from different bundles Thu, 08 Dec, 16:58
Simon Chemouil Re: Same package from different bundles Thu, 08 Dec, 17:19
David.Humen...@L-3Com.com RE: Same package from different bundles Thu, 08 Dec, 17:39
Charles Moulliard Re: Same package from different bundles Thu, 08 Dec, 21:41
Richard S. Hall Re: Same package from different bundles Fri, 09 Dec, 04:07
Mark Derricutt Re: Using maven-scr-plugin under JDK 1.7 Fri, 09 Dec, 09:42
Mike Ottinger Coherence and Felix Fri, 09 Dec, 17:46
Bram de Kruijff Unable to resolve cause wired to two revisions of same bundle? Mon, 12 Dec, 10:13
Karl Pauls Re: Unable to resolve cause wired to two revisions of same bundle? Mon, 12 Dec, 10:40
metatech SynchronousBundleListener really synchronous during bundle start ? Mon, 12 Dec, 10:59
Bram de Kruijff Re: Unable to resolve cause wired to two revisions of same bundle? Mon, 12 Dec, 11:21
Karl Pauls Re: Unable to resolve cause wired to two revisions of same bundle? Mon, 12 Dec, 11:26
Karl Pauls Re: Unable to resolve cause wired to two revisions of same bundle? Mon, 12 Dec, 11:37
Bram de Kruijff Re: Unable to resolve cause wired to two revisions of same bundle? Mon, 12 Dec, 11:38
Bram de Kruijff Re: Unable to resolve cause wired to two revisions of same bundle? Mon, 12 Dec, 11:39
Bram de Kruijff Re: Unable to resolve cause wired to two revisions of same bundle? Mon, 12 Dec, 14:59
remi.drui...@orange-ftgroup.com Infinite loop when I start a bundle Tue, 13 Dec, 13:35
Richard S. Hall Re: SynchronousBundleListener really synchronous during bundle start ? Tue, 13 Dec, 16:32
Carsten Ziegeler Re: Using maven-scr-plugin under JDK 1.7 Wed, 14 Dec, 08:41
Clement Escoffier Re: Infinite loop when I start a bundle Wed, 14 Dec, 08:45
Clement Escoffier Re: [iPOJO] Bug while calling dispose under knopflerfish Wed, 14 Dec, 09:23
remi.drui...@orange.com RE : Infinite loop when I start a bundle Wed, 14 Dec, 13:18
Clement Escoffier Re: Infinite loop when I start a bundle Wed, 14 Dec, 13:24
remi.drui...@orange.com RE : Infinite loop when I start a bundle Wed, 14 Dec, 13:53
Julien Martin Beginner needs help with maven-bundle-plugin Thu, 15 Dec, 12:39
Felix Meschberger Re: Beginner needs help with maven-bundle-plugin Thu, 15 Dec, 12:42
Julien Martin Re: Beginner needs help with maven-bundle-plugin Thu, 15 Dec, 12:45
Mark Derricutt Re: Using maven-scr-plugin under JDK 1.7 Thu, 15 Dec, 19:09
Marcel Offermans Re: Resources administration / Virtual Bundle Thu, 15 Dec, 22:32
Kamalakannan CM generation of import-pacakge for packages in non-java files Fri, 16 Dec, 00:08
Barbara Rosi-Schwartz RE: generation of import-pacakge for packages in non-java files Fri, 16 Dec, 08:06
Carsten Ziegeler Re: Using maven-scr-plugin under JDK 1.7 Fri, 16 Dec, 10:55
Richard S. Hall Re: Resources administration / Virtual Bundle Fri, 16 Dec, 15:21
Fabio Fonseca Dynamically change the bound service Sun, 18 Dec, 22:38
Richard S. Hall Re: Dynamically change the bound service Sun, 18 Dec, 22:48
Fabio Fonseca Re: Dynamically change the bound service Mon, 19 Dec, 01:49
Richard S. Hall Re: Dynamically change the bound service Mon, 19 Dec, 16:13
Fabio Fonseca Re: Dynamically change the bound service Tue, 20 Dec, 02:53
Richard S. Hall Re: Dynamically change the bound service Tue, 20 Dec, 03:20
remi.drui...@orange.com Setting and getting properties in iPojo Tue, 20 Dec, 10:34
Richard S. Hall Re: Setting and getting properties in iPojo Tue, 20 Dec, 13:34
Charles Moulliard Export a package containing dots in its name / maven-bundle-plugin Wed, 21 Dec, 12:05
Neil Bartlett Re: Export a package containing dots in its name / maven-bundle-plugin Wed, 21 Dec, 12:16
Charles Moulliard Re: Export a package containing dots in its name / maven-bundle-plugin Wed, 21 Dec, 12:17
Neil Bartlett Re: Export a package containing dots in its name / maven-bundle-plugin Wed, 21 Dec, 12:19
Charles Moulliard Re: Export a package containing dots in its name / maven-bundle-plugin Wed, 21 Dec, 12:23
remi.drui...@orange.com RE : Setting and getting properties in iPojo Wed, 21 Dec, 13:16
Clement Escoffier Re: Dynamically change the bound service Wed, 21 Dec, 13:57
Clement Escoffier Re: Setting and getting properties in iPojo Wed, 21 Dec, 13:58
Richard S. Hall Re: RE : Setting and getting properties in iPojo Wed, 21 Dec, 15:33
Clement Escoffier Re: Setting and getting properties in iPojo Wed, 21 Dec, 15:39
remi.drui...@orange.com RE : Setting and getting properties in iPojo Wed, 21 Dec, 16:27
Fabio Fonseca Re: Dynamically change the bound service Fri, 23 Dec, 12:19
Richard S. Hall Re: Dynamically change the bound service Fri, 23 Dec, 13:53
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 201419
Mar 2014168