felix-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Rosi-Schwartz <Barbara.Rosi-Schwa...@iggroup.com>
Subject Split package problem with maven bundle plugin
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 15:47:36 GMT
Hello.

All of a sudden, when I use the Maven Bundle Plugin (version 2.3.5), I get the following warning:

[WARNING] Bundle com.iggroup.wt.pendingaccount:ig-osgi-wt-pendingaccount-intf:bundle:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
: Split package META-INF
Use directive -split-package:=(merge-first|merge-last|error|first) on Export/Private Package
instruction to get rid of this warning

I have been using the plugin for a little while now and this is the first time I see this
warning.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA,
B.

BARBARA ROSI-SCHWARTZ
Senior Developer

IG Group|Cannon Bridge House
25 Dowgate Hill|London|EC4R ZYA

t: +44(0)20 7573 0208 (Direct)
t: +44(0)20 7896 0011 (Switchboard)
w: www.iggroup.com

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of the addressee
only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender
by replying to this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email
and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc) that do not relate to the official business
of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG Group Holdings
plc is a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902. VAT registration number
761 2978 07. Registered Office: Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA. Authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.