felix-users mailing list archives

From <remi.drui...@orange.com>
Subject RE : Setting and getting properties in iPojo
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 13:16:19 GMT
I'd not like to use a handler because a developper would need to declare it in each components
(and this is a handler that will be declared in each components). That seems very intrusive
for me. Instead, I'd like a component that is able to introspect, through Ipojo, the properties
of another component and set some properties if needed. That seems less intrusive for me because
the developper doesn't need to care about this aspect. But the Ipojo API doesn't seems to
let me do that easily :-/

--
Rémi Druilhe

-------- Message d'origine--------
De: Richard S. Hall [mailto:heavy@ungoverned.org]
Date: mar. 20/12/2011 14:34
À: users@felix.apache.org
Objet : Re: Setting and getting properties in iPojo

Not sure, but it sounds like more of a job for a custom handler than a
component.

Maybe Clement has better advice...

-> richard

On 12/20/11 05:34 , remi.druilhe@orange.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know if there is an easy way to set and get properties of a component by
another one (in a different bundle, assuming this is iPojo that validate/invalidate each component).
In a short way, I'd like to have a component that is able to introspect another component
as soon as its instance is created (but before the validation) and set some properties and
get those properties (assuming they changed) after the invalidation (and before any destruction
on the instance).