felix-users mailing list archives

From Lance Frohman <lfroh...@gmail.com>
Subject repoAdmin.discoverResources() parameters
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 20:07:42 GMT
My group is using Apache Felix for plugins for a swing application (IGB),
that has versions released every few months
and we need to match the plugins to the appropriate versions of IGB. We are
using OBR, but I don't know what parameters
to give the repoAdmin.discoverResources() inside IGB to only receive the
plugins for that version. IGB has a version number,
currently 6.7.0, and in all the plugins, I have an Import-Package for one
of the IGB packages, with the version suffix, like:

Import-Package: com.affymetrix.common;version="6.6.0",

now the statement is

Resource[] allResourceArray =
repoAdmin.discoverResources("(symbolicname=*)");

can anyone tell me what to use as the parameter to only return bundles with
package com.affymetrix.common fulfilling the current version of the
application?

(the repositories are at
http://bioviz.org/igbserver/
http://research-pub.gene.com/igb_plugins/