felix-users mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Using maven-scr-plugin under JDK 1.7
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:42:12 GMT
Interesting, when I enable those two flags seem to work, altho now I seem
to be getting ClassNotFoundExceptions on classes from in maven
dependencies.  The mojo has "@requiresDependencyResolution compile" and yet
it doesn't seem to find compile time dependency classes.

Might have to chase this up on #maven or dev@maven - the battle continues!

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree