felix-users mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Urgent - PAX -logging Vs Logback
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 20:46:57 GMT
For starters, LogBack is a Logging implementation, right ?
Pax Logging is a capture-all logging service for all major interfaces and
does provide a minimalistic implementation. But you want to use Pax Logging
+ Logback in an OSGi scenario. Thats at least what i know of Logback.
Most of that knowledge i pull from times where log4j was hot. So i might be
wrong if log back might actually replace pax logging in some ways. That i
don't know.

@Matt, you are sure cross posting this on felix, aries and ops4j ?

cheers, Toni

--