felix-users mailing list archives

From Derek Baum <de...@baums.org.uk>
Subject Re: Use of ; in command line
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 07:21:24 GMT
semi-colon is also a command separator in gogo.

Just quote the entire string to avoid interpretation of semi-colon and
other special characters:

obr javadoc /home/rickhall/tmp 'Bundle Repository;1.0.0'

as in bash, single quotes escape everything, where as double-quotes allows
variable expansion "${xyz}" etc.

--
Derek