felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Setting and getting properties in iPojo
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:34:08 GMT
Not sure, but it sounds like more of a job for a custom handler than a
component.

Maybe Clement has better advice...

-> richard

On 12/20/11 05:34 , remi.druilhe@orange.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know if there is an easy way to set and get properties of a component by
another one (in a different bundle, assuming this is iPojo that validate/invalidate each component).
In a short way, I'd like to have a component that is able to introspect another component
as soon as its instance is created (but before the validation) and set some properties and
get those properties (assuming they changed) after the invalidation (and before any destruction
on the instance).