felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Same package from different bundles
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 04:07:39 GMT
If you just need to access both packages from one bundle, you should use
Require-Bundle to access each. You should also add mandatory attributes
to the exported packages since they are split and people shouldn't
accidentally import them unless they explicitly mention a mandatory
attribute.

If you want to make the complete package available, then you can do as
someone else suggested and create a bundle that requires both bundles
and re-exports the same package. This re-exported package doesn't need a
mandatory attribute since it will be the complete package.

-> richard