felix-users mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: How can I use XPath in my OSGi bundle?
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 13:50:57 GMT
Mike

Not sure I can help there much I'm afraid - we use Felix in an entirely
embedded environment, so I haven't used Web Console much, nor Atlassian.

In theory, I think most properties set in Felix config should end up
accessible to Bundles via BundleContext.getProperty(), but of course
you'll need some code to call that to dump out the values.

-- Rob

On 02/12/2011 3:22 PM, Mike Spoonauer wrote:
> Rob,
>
> Thanks for the response.  How can I tell what that property has been set to within the
container and is there any way that I can control it?  I am actually attempting to deploy
a plugin I'm developing to a local installation of Atlassian's JIRA product.  If it helps
at all, I do have access to the Felix Web Console.

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com