felix-users mailing list archives

From jerome.moli...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Same package from different bundles
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 16:58:06 GMT
Hi...
It seems to be a use case totally different from the soa architecture where osgi roots come
from....having n implementations from one interface and selecting one is the typical use case
but we generally don t want to bother if it comes from bundle a or bundle b ..I imagine that
scr dynamic with multiple (n) cardinality could achieve that but it s a hack..
Hth
Jerome
------Original Message------
From: cmoulliard
To: users@felix.apache.org
ReplyTo: users@felix.apache.org
Subject: Same package from different bundles
Sent: Dec 8, 2011 17:53

Hi,

Is it possible to configure the MANIFEST file of a bundle to be able to get
classes from same package but exposed by 2 different bundles.

So we have the package x.y.z exposed by bundle A and package x.y.z exposed
by bundle B. In the bundle C, I would like to retrieve ALL the classes
coming from package x.y.z of bundle A and B.

Regards,

Charles

-----
Charles Moulliard