felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Pax Web and Felix 4.0.1
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 09:20:04 GMT
The first question I have is, is bundle 19 actually stopped when this
exception occurs? That would only happen if it wasn't cleaning up after
itself when its activator was stopped, which would then be a bug in it
that should be fixed.

On the other hand, if it hasn't been stopped yet, then something else
must be going on.

-> richard