felix-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Dippold" <Markus.Dipp...@infoteam.de>
Subject Pax Web and Felix 4.0.1
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:07:47 GMT
Hi,

we tried to upgrade Felix from 3.2.2 to 4.0.1 and we are using Pax Web
1.0.7.
It works as expected, but every time we shut down the framework, Pax Web
throws an exception:

2011-11-11 08:41:00.839:INFO::stopped
HttpServiceContext{httpContext=org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.serv
let.OsgiManagerHttpContext@2242f64e}
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.
ERROR: Bundle org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty-bundle [19]
EventDispatcher: Error during dispatch.
(java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.checkValidity(BundleContext
Impl.java:514)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.ungetService(BundleContextI
mpl.java:473)
    at
org.ops4j.pax.web.service.internal.Activator$DynamicsServiceTrackerCusto
mizer.removedService(Activator.java:364)
    at
org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerRemoved(ServiceTr
acker.java:1006)
    at
org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerRemoved(ServiceTr
acker.java:906)
    at
org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.untrack(AbstractTracked.java:352)
    at
org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.serviceChanged(ServiceTrack
er.java:949)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeServiceListenerCal
lback(EventDispatcher.java:932)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(Eve
ntDispatcher.java:793)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireServiceEvent(EventDi
spatcher.java:543)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireServiceEvent(Felix.java:4252)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.access$000(Felix.java:74)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix$1.serviceChanged(Felix.java:390)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistry.unregisterService(ServiceRegi
stry.java:148)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistrationImpl.unregister(ServiceReg
istrationImpl.java:127)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistry.unregisterServices(ServiceReg
istry.java:191)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.stopBundle(Felix.java:2386)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1214)
    at
org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLev
elImpl.java:295)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The exception has no negative effects, but it just does not look good.

Can anybody help us to avoid this exception?

Best regards,
Markus