felix-users mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDE integration with maven-bundle-plugin
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 02:54:04 GMT
hi backer ,
   Currently i worked for Eclipse plugin project for Gsoc 2011 which is an
integration plugin with a java swing application. It can totally build using
maven and i think following pom file may help you to get an idea.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/sandbox/cayenne-modeler-eclipse-plugin-gsoc/pom.xml

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***