felix-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: scr modified() w/o config admin?
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 22:41:41 GMT
Hi,

No, there is no way. The modified mechanism is specifically designed to update a (non-Component
Factory) component with new configuration from Configuration Admin,

If you have a factory component you are free to define API in the component implementation
to update with some new configuration.

Regards
Felix