felix-users mailing list archives

From Sam Spycher <...@spycher.info>
Subject Re: Scripting felix
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:20:43 GMT
P.S.

Just wanted to mention also that there is no urgency to this issue, at
least not to me personally.

Since I have proceeded in the meantime by adding our project bundles
with maven copy-dependencies per Lionel's recommendations, and
test-running felix afterwards, the only disadvantage I have at the
moment is that I have an unnecessary felix cache directory called '-'
after running maven.

Best regards,
Sam