felix-users mailing list archives

From "Kirchev, Lazar" <l.kirc...@sap.com>
Subject Gogo help command
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:34:08 GMT
Hello,

Currently I am working on a new console for Equinox, which is based on Gogo. I would like
to know what do you think about moving the help command from gogo.command bundle to gogo.runtime?
The help command displays both the built-in gogo commands and the user-defined commands. So
even if the gogo commands are not available (e.g. the gogo.command bundle is not installed),
the help command is still useful in displaying help for the user defined commands as long
as the gogo.runtime bundle is active.

Regards,
Lazar