felix-users mailing list archives

From Shai Amar <shai.a...@krynnlance.com>
Subject iPOJO and service ranking
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:59:03 GMT
Hi all

Currently, I've implemented 2 iPOJO modules that implements the same
Interface module.
The first one is *PrimaryImpl*, and the second one is *BackupImpl*.

 I also have a client module that uses these modules with the *
dynamic-priority* policy.

I know that if a higher ranked service appears it will replace any lower
ranking service already injected into the component.

The question is how do I set the service ranking?

If I'm declaring the service, I can add the service.ranking as a property.
But, since the iPOJO declares this service, how can I set the service
ranking of these modules?

--
Regards

Shai Amar