felix-users mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command not found: obr / obr:addUrl / obr:add-url / ...
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:13:29 GMT
you can use the help command to see some more info:

g! help obr:repos

repos - manage repositories
   scope: obr
   parameters:
      String   ( add | list | refresh | remove )
      String[]   space-delimited list of repository URLs
g!

regards,

Karl

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Sam Spycher <sam@spycher.info> wrote:
> Thanks for your help Karl, that worked!
>
> Can you tell me if this is documented anywhere?
>
> I saw obr:repos, and yes "add" is pretty intuitive, but is there
> documentation for this somewhere apart from in the source? I don't want
> to continue spamming this list with trivialities...
>
> Regards,
> Sam
>

> Am 28.09.11 16:59, schrieb Karl Pauls:
>> I think you are looking for:
>>
>> g! obr:repos add <url>
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Sam Spycher <sam@spycher.info> wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I just downloaded the Felix framework distribution version 4.0.0 yesterday and
have been trying to get our eclipse/equinox-developed project working with it, since this
is our target platform.

>>> The following has me feeling a little bit stupid:
>>>
>>> g! obr add-url /<myhome>/.m2/repository/repository.xml
>>> gogo: CommandNotFoundException: Command not found: obr
>>>
>>> g! obr:addUrl /<myhome>/.m2/repository/repository.xml
>>> gogo: CommandNotFoundException: Command not found: obr:addUrl
>>>
>>> etc. with other variations attempted.
>>>
>>> Is the documentation out of date or am I missing something glaringly obvious?
>>>
>>> 'help' will list a few obr commands which also work, but I cannot find any documentation
on getting the above command and similar ones installed.

>>> Here are the currently active bundles (I have tried all sorts of combinations
prior to this clean slate, by downloading and placing manually them into the bundle/ directory
):

>>> g! lb
>>> START LEVEL 1
>>>   ID|State      |Level|Name
>>>    0|Active     |    0|System Bundle (4.0.0)
>>>    1|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Bundle Repository (1.6.6)
>>>    2|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Command (0.12.0)
>>>    3|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Runtime (0.10.0)
>>>    4|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Shell (0.10.0)
>>>

>>> Thanks for any help,
>>> Sam

Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com