felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Command not found: obr / obr:addUrl / obr:add-url / ...
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:25:59 GMT
I think you want the obr:repos command...type "help repos"...

-> richard

On 9/28/11 10:43 AM, Sam Spycher wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just downloaded the Felix framework distribution version 4.0.0 yesterday and have been
trying to get our eclipse/equinox-developed project working with it, since this is our target
platform.

> The following has me feeling a little bit stupid:
>
> g! obr add-url /<myhome>/.m2/repository/repository.xml
> gogo: CommandNotFoundException: Command not found: obr
>
> g! obr:addUrl /<myhome>/.m2/repository/repository.xml
> gogo: CommandNotFoundException: Command not found: obr:addUrl
>
> etc. with other variations attempted.
>
> Is the documentation out of date or am I missing something glaringly obvious?
>
> 'help' will list a few obr commands which also work, but I cannot find any documentation
on getting the above command and similar ones installed.

> Here are the currently active bundles (I have tried all sorts of combinations prior to
this clean slate, by downloading and placing manually them into the bundle/ directory ):