felix-users mailing list archives

From Romain Deltour <rdelt...@gmail.com>
Subject Rép : Bundle unsatisfied when using Declarative Services
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:34:25 GMT
Hi,

It seems I'm facing a similar issue to Mohnish's below. I have an
unsatisfied component while all its references are satisfied.

Here's the SCR info:

-> scr list
    Id   State          Name
[   8] [registered   ] converter-parser
[  10] [registered   ] XSLT Step
[   1] [unsatisfied  ] command-line
[   2] [registered   ] calabash-xproc-engine
[   9] [registered   ] Message Step
[   6] [active       ] module-registry
[   3] [active       ] expath-package-parser
[   5] [registered   ] Dynamic Calabash Configuration Factory
[   4] [active       ] module-uri-resolver
[   0] [unsatisfied  ] org.daisy.pipeline.webservice
[   7] [registered   ] script-registry
-> scr info 1
ID: 1
Name: command-line
Bundle: org.daisy.pipeline.cli (14)
State: unsatisfied
Default State: enabled
Activation: immediate
Configuration Policy: optional
Activate Method: activate (declared in the descriptor)
Deactivate Method: deactivate
Modified Method: -
Reference: script-registry
     Satisfied: satisfied
     Service Name: org.daisy.pipeline.script.ScriptRegistry
     Multiple: single
     Optional: mandatory
     Policy: static
Reference: module-registry
     Satisfied: satisfied
     Service Name: org.daisy.pipeline.modules.ModuleRegistry
     Multiple: single
     Optional: mandatory
     Policy: static
Reference: xproc-engine
     Satisfied: satisfied
     Service Name: org.daisy.common.xproc.XProcEngine
     Multiple: single
     Optional: mandatory
     Policy: static
Properties:
     component.id = 1
     component.name = command-line

I'm using scr version 1.6.0, and cleaned the cache configured in the
felix.cache.rootdir property to no avail. It works well when the
project is run with Equinox (via Eclipse PDE).

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Romain.