felix-users mailing list archives

From Matt Madhavan <mattmadha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging OSGi bundles(Feliix vs Karaf) and PaxExam
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 02:14:39 GMT
Hi Andreas,
Than you very much for the reply! I appreciate it. Can you point me to some
documentation regarding installing Karaf and Karaf and Eclipse Integration
etc. No hand holding but some pointers/docs etc and I'll be good.

I'm now intrigued.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks
Matt