felix-users mailing list archives

From Markus Joschko <markus.josc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-bundle-plugin has issues with maven3...
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:57:28 GMT
On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Stuart McCulloch <mcculls@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 Jul 2011, at 15:37, Markus Joschko wrote:

>>> Was the only change that you switched from maven 2 to maven 3, or did you also
pick up a different version of the bundle plugin?

>> I now have maven2 and maven3 installed side by side and can deploy
>> with maven2 but not with maven3.
>> The maven-deploy plugin is locked to 2.6.0 and the maven-bundle-plugin is 2.3.5
>
> We'll need a test project to investigate further, can you raise an issue under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12311143
and attach instructions, etc.

So there is no setting to specify from which repository to pick the
bundle? I shy away a bit from condensing the pom to an example project
as it is quite exhausting but will do so if required.

> Wrt. differences between Maven 2/3, M3 is much more strict about plugin isolation so
it may be that your current setup just worked by coincidence (and not design) in M2...

Could be.