felix-users mailing list archives

From Markus Joschko <markus.josc...@gmail.com>
Subject maven-bundle-plugin has issues with maven3...
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:20:20 GMT
...or my configuration is wrong.

I want to deploy a bundle to a remote obr. I have configured the
bundle-plugin to use the default snapshot repository (which is a
filebased repository). Everything worked fine with maven 2. Now that I
switched to maven 3 I get the following error:

[INFO] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.5:deploy (default-deploy) @ merge-service ---
[INFO] LOCK file:///var/www/repository/repository.xml
[INFO] Downloading repository.xml
[INFO] Computed bundle uri:
http://localhost/repository/com/etc/pp/merge-service/1.0-SNAPSHOT/merge-service-1.0-20110711.141141-8.jar
[ERROR] file doesn't exist:
file:/home/markus/.m2/repository/com/etc/pp/merge-service/1.0-SNAPSHOT/merge-service-1.0-20110711.141141-8.jar
[INFO] Writing OBR metadata
[INFO] Uploading repository.xml
[INFO] UNLOCK file:///var/www/repository/repository.xml

The bundle plugin tries to retrieve the jar file from my local
repository. However the maven deploy plugin has also picked up the
snapshot repository and deployed the bundle in the snapshot repository
and not in my local repository.
That's different to maven2. When building with maven2 the bundle is
deployed in my local and in my snapshot repository by the deploy
plugin.
No idea what has changed (maybe I miss some configuration here?), but
for me it looks like the bundle plugin should pick up the bundle from
the default deploy repository instead of the local repository?

Regards,
 Markus