felix-users mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-bundle-plugin has issues with maven3...
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:43:45 GMT
On 11 Jul 2011, at 15:37, Markus Joschko wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Stuart McCulloch <mcculls@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 11 Jul 2011, at 15:20, Markus Joschko wrote:
>>
>>> ...or my configuration is wrong.
>>>
>>> I want to deploy a bundle to a remote obr. I have configured the
>>> bundle-plugin to use the default snapshot repository (which is a
>>> filebased repository). Everything worked fine with maven 2. Now that I
>>> switched to maven 3
>>
>> Was the only change that you switched from maven 2 to maven 3, or did you also pick
up a different version of the bundle plugin?

> I now have maven2 and maven3 installed side by side and can deploy
> with maven2 but not with maven3.
> The maven-deploy plugin is locked to 2.6.0 and the maven-bundle-plugin is 2.3.5

We'll need a test project to investigate further, can you raise an issue under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12311143
and attach instructions, etc.

Wrt. differences between Maven 2/3, M3 is much more strict about plugin isolation so it may
be that your current setup just worked by coincidence (and not design) in M2...