felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Moving fragment to Resolved state in fileinstall watched directory?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:47:17 GMT
If the host gets resolved first, then the fragment won't be able to
attach to it since Felix doesn't support dynamic fragment attachment
(and Equinox only supports it in a limited way). The most portable
approach is to make sure the fragment is installed into the framework
before the host is resolved.

-> richard